Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happydays

earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo Empty
PostSubject: earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo   earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 am

Have just been advised that srilankan have cancelled their direct flights from Male to Heathrow wef 25 March, so for us what was a 13:45 flight from Male has now been changed to an 09:15 flight from Male to Colombo with a stopover there to pick up the flight to Heathrow. Not good news!!!

My question is has anyone had to catch a flight from Male at this time and if so did you have to leave Komandoo the day before and spend a night in Male or was the island able to arrange a seaplane xfer early enough to get you to Male in time to catch the 9.15 flight ?

If so just how early did you have to get up ?

Back to top Go down
komars

earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo   earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 pm

That should not be a problem, especially due to the one-hour time difference between Male and Komandoo that plays in your favor.

9.15 in Male is 10.15 on Komandoo. The earliest sea plane usually leaves Komandoo around 7.15, i.e. 6.15 in Male time. So it would be very difficult to arrive less than 2 hours before your departure at Male Airport.

earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo UMFsf
Back to top Go down

earliest seaplane xfer from Komandoo
Page 1 of 1