Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couple of seaplane questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simonk83

Couple of seaplane questions Empty
PostSubject: Couple of seaplane questions   Couple of seaplane questions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi again Smile

So we fly out tonight, have a day in Singapore then on to Male. We get in at 10pm so are staying overnight in the Beehive hotel on the 'mainland'. We booked through Vermillion Maldives who have been fine, but they say that they can't give us a time for our seaplane until the day before. They said they'll forward the time on to our hotel so we'll know when we have to leave the next morning to get back to the airport to catch the seaplane Very Happy

So my question is, I suppose, is that how it works? You're allocated a particular flight that you have to catch? I was kind of under the impression that you turn up at the airport, go to the seaplane counter and they allocate you a flight then.

Just curious what to expect. Bit worried that they'll say our seaplane flight is at 6am or something so we'll have to get up super super early to try and find our way back to the airport in time.
Back to top Go down
Billy

Billy

Couple of seaplane questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couple of seaplane questions   Couple of seaplane questions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 am

Quote :
You're allocated a particular flight that you have to catch? I was kind of under the impression that you turn up at the airport, go to the seaplane counter and they allocate you a flight then.

No its organised in advance. Its not first come, first served. I would think they work it on the incoming flights. They are just giving you the info that’s already available at the terminal. That’s why some people wait 30 minutes, others 2 hours.

I would not worry about how early mate. The sooner you are in paradise the better.

Male is small its not like it will take you long to be sitting in the terminal form the hotel.
Back to top Go down

Couple of seaplane questions
Page 1 of 1