Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room service menu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anfield11

anfield11

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 am

Hi, thanks for putting on the wine menu and aqua menu - great to see as we are Gold AI when we go, so get one meal per week included in the package - does anyone have a copy of the set menu that is used for Gold AI or know what is excluded (no doubt lobster!!)

Also, could anyone post a menu for roomservice online - just interested to see it too.

Thanks bounce
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

any idea how much (USD)a small bottle of any branded beers is in Komandoo?
Back to top Go down
BOB.G

BOB.G

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 am

Hi last october beer was $5.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
anfield11

anfield11

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 am

Hi, thanks for putting on the wine menu and aqua menu - great to see as we are Gold AI when we go, so get one meal per week included in the package - does anyone have a copy of the set menu that is used for Gold AI or know what is excluded (no doubt lobster!!)

Also, could anyone post a menu for roomservice online - just interested to see it too.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mercuri

mercuri

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm

thanks BOB.G!
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

anfield11 wrote:

Thanks

Having used the Aqua restuarant before on a previous visit, totally enjoyed I must add. I thought I would chance my arm and ask if I could trade in our two visits (On Gold AI) to become one visit and have the lobster. Chef agreed (I think it was cheaper for him in the long run) But we were happy, he was happy.

It wasn't the fact that we had an issue with the menu you can select from for Gold AI, just wanted to give the lobster a try. During our stay there were 2 Gala meals anyway, so to give up one Aqua visit was no great hardship.

Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room service menu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room service menu   Room service menu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room service menu
Page 1 of 1