Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bar staff.................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Babsie

Bar staff................. Empty
PostSubject: Bar staff.................   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Can anyone who has been recently advise if Amith is still working in the bar?
Back to top Go down
komars

PostSubject: Re: Bar staff.................   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 am

In which position and in which bar?

I only remember Vinod from India.
Back to top Go down
Babsie

PostSubject: Re: Bar staff.................   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 am

Hi Komars......Amith worked in the Kandu bar, he is/was second in command after Silva. He used to start late morning and finish early evening. He is Sri Lankan and had a moustache if that helps!
Back to top Go down
JanG

JanG

PostSubject: Re: Bar staff.................   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:53 am

Hi Babsie and Komars,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here... I remember Amith from our October 2010 visit but he wasn't there in October 2011, when we asked Silva he said that Amith had got a job nearer to home. Vinod is now Silva's 2IC, he's a really nice chap and looked after me very well while my OH was off diving - keeping me company for a chat and making sure my lime and soda was replenished!

All best,
Jan
Back to top Go down
Babsie

PostSubject: bar staff......   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the update on Amith. That's very sad news for us as he used to get us cheap bottles of Tattinger champagne and look after me in the afternoons when my other half was out diving!! What with the building of that damn swimming pool and the loss of Amith we really are gonna have to search for another island!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar staff.................   Bar staff................. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar staff.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: