Komandoo Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komandoo Island

Unofficial forum for discussion of Komandoo Island Resort

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

similar websites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks to Bob for letting me know that another website has sprung up with similar name and similar owners details...this is not me so who knows what their intentions are

peter
Back to top Go down
https://komandoo.rpg-board.net
BOB.G

BOB.G

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi Peter I do not like this at all because ifyou type in the details of this site you are taken to the other site which purports to have been in existance for some time.I have pmd you further on this.BOB.G
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 am

Hi everyone

it seems that when you delete your browsing history and retype in the web address for this site. it will direct you to another similar site with no joined members yet.........however if you search komandoo forum on google we are number 1 and you can link back to this one.

I have e mailed the forum set up company to see what can be done...many thanks to Bob for pointing it out

peter

edited = I have posted a question on the forum for forums and should have a answer soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:40 am

Hi again folks

Mystery solved if you put 2 m's in the name ie forummotion rather than forumotion for this site it goes to another one that was set up in Oct 09 and looks to be dead ie no members or posts since ativation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

Admin wrote:
Hi again folks

Mystery solved if you put 2 m's in the name ie forummotion rather than forumotion for this site it goes to another one that was set up in Oct 09 and looks to be dead ie no members or posts since ativation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter

Once on the forum, just tag the auto sign in and then add to your favorites. Cuts out the middle man I find! Two clicks and in Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

similar websites Empty
PostSubject: Re: similar websites   similar websites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

similar websites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komandoo Island :: General Komandoo Discussion-
Jump to: